Stolen Shakespeare Guild Auditions
Steel Magnolias by Robert Harling
Performed at the Fort Worth Community Arts Center in the Sanders Theater.
Production Dates: April 10 – 26, 2020
Directed by Lauren and Jason Morgan
Rehearsals will begin early March. Rehearsals will be in Irving and will move to the Sanders Theater in Fort Worth the week of the production. We usually create the rehearsal schedule around conflicts listed on the audition form listed by the performers and we consider these conflicts when casting. To make an appointment to audition e-mail us at email@example.com
1) Will provide a small stipend, stipend is based on profit sharing and participation in strike is required to receive any stipends.
2) Comps for 2 guest for first weekend of Macbeth or Bring Up The Bodies.
3) You receive an actor’s pass which you may use only for yourself to see our future shows on opening weekends for one year.
Go to our audition page to see copy of actor’s contract for more information.
Equity Actors are always welcome to audition.
Contract level: special appearance level I.
Monday, February 17 – starting at 7:00 p.m.
Please send us your head-shot, resume, and your list of conflicts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Place: The auditions will be held at First Christian Church, Irving South - 114 West Grauwyler Rd. Irving, TX 75061.
- PLEASE BRING WITH YOU A HEAD SHOT AND RESUME.
- PLEASE KNOW YOUR CONFLICT DATES BEFORE YOU AUDITION AND BE ABLE TO LIST THEM ON THE AUDITION APPLICATION
- Check the Stolen Shakespeare Facebook page and website at www.stolenshakespeareguild.org for updates and information about the audition.