STOLEN SHAKESPEARE GUILD
CLASSICAL THEATER COMPANY
PERFORMANCE VENUE: All SSG productions are performed at The Fort Worth Community Arts Center in the Sander's Theater, located at 1300 Gendy St. Fort Worth, TX 76107.
TICKET POLICY: All tickets sold online or by phone are through Theatre Mania. They accept all major credit cards. There is a transaction fee per ticket when buying by phone or online. There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets except if a performance is cancelled. The ticket is only good for the performance you purchased and cannot be transferred to another performance. Tickets may be purchased online or by phone up to two hours before curtain. There are no physical tickets so just bring a copy of your receipt. Don't pay walk up ticket prices and take advantage of our discounted flex ticket pricing. We do not price match.
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS FOR SSG: SSG uses flex ticket pricing. The discounted flex ticket pricing is not available for walk ups and full ticket price applies. The higher the price level the less seats that are available.
ONLINE DISCOUNT SALE PRICES
Price Level 1: (50 or more seats available): Evening $16.00 / Matinee $15.00
Price Level 2: (40 or more seats available): Evening $18.00 / Matinee $16.00
Price Level 3: (30 or more seats available) Evening $20.00 / Matinee $17.00
Price Level 4: (1 - 29 seats left): Evening $22.00 / Matinee $18.00
Special Event: $32.00 includes preshow food, drink and the show.
TICKET PRICE AT THE DOOR / WALK UP TICKET PRICE: Adult $28.00 / Senior 65 and up, Student ID, Teacher ID, or Military ID $26.00 / Matinee $24.00 / Special Event $40.00
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ADD ON SPECIAL EVENT CHARGE: $10.00 charge at the door to enter special events.
SEATING POLICY: All reservations must arrive before show time. There is no late seating after the performance begins. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES IF YOU ARRIVE LATE AND WE CANNOT SEAT YOU. The Box Office is open one hour before show time. The house opens 30 minutes before show time. All tickets must be picked up 5 minutes before show time. The Sanders Theater has a limited number of handicap accessible seats. If you require special seating or have special needs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE PARKING LOCATIONS
- Handicap parking is at the front of the Arts Center on Gendy St. (Highly recommended that you check with the Arts Center to see if there are other events going on that day. If so you may want to arrive very early to get these spot.
- UNT parking is free after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends.
- For free parking there is a Medical center that is a block away down Montgomery street. The parking is free after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and on weekends it is free all day.
- Parking spots on the side of the Arts Center are available after 6:00 p.m. and the weekends. You will be towed if you park there during business hours Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm.
- Off of Montgomery St. there are many side streets that you can park on.
- Some museums may allow parking after hours. You Should call and check with the museum you want to park at to see what their after-hours parking policy is as they do have tow signs.
Word of advice: If using the free parking you may want to arrive early to get those spots and in some cases have time to walk to the theater.
PAY PARKING LOCATIONS
Pay parking is located across the street from the Arts Center in the northwest corner of the Will Rogers Coliseum parking lot and next door to the Arts Center is a parking garage.
The SSG does not receive any money for parking. The city of Fort Worth does not allow us to validate parking. All staff, actors, and volunteers have to pay or use the free parking locations the same as patrons. The SSG is not responsible if your car gets damaged or towed at the pay or free locations.
Stolen Shakespeare Guild
|Click here to sign up to our e-mail list.|